11.21.2011

What I am looking forward to this week

I am so looking forward to this week. I only have to work two days- yay! Granted they are super long days, but only two days! I get to spend some time in the kitchen making some yummy food for the people who I love. Bring on the holidays :)  My sweet little boy is turning 3. YIKES, someone send the cosmos my way. Yep, skip the wine that will not cut it :( Where did the three years go? I can't believe it. He is turning into such a big boy and we will get to celebrate that this week. I get to spend more time with my hubby- he has a relaxed schedule this week too. Family, food and good times...I will take it!!!

What are you looking forward to this week? I want to smile for you too!

3 comments:

  1. Let us know how the birthday celebration goes! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your little man!!! i hope you have a great holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete