12.09.2011

My machine was Smokin'

I had a very productive sewing evening tonight. I finished a quilt top that I started tonight. Yeah, you read that right. I started a quilt top and finished it in a day. I will say that I did all of the cutting while I was at work.So the awful part was out of the way. My husband always says I work better with a deadline. Anyway, I followed a great tutorial from Cluck Cluck Sew and I primarily used the fabric that I won and some scraps from my niece's quilt. I love the way it turned out and can't wait to wrap it up. Another holiday craft underway :)





6 comments:

  1. Looking Good! That is pretty amazing that you finished your quilt top in one day! Love the choice of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!!! you were on fire! i love the fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive...you are becoming a quilting wiz...the colors are fabulous can't wait to see your next project!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! I love all the fabrics you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3! Thanks for the inspiration yesterday and today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness what an effort, well done it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete