11.08.2011

10 for Tuesday

1. Super happy to be heading home in 2 days! Yay! I am definitely rockin' the flip flops as often as possible.
2. Super duper happy to be celebrating the marriage of my wonderful friend. To share so many young aspirations and to see her become someone's wife is truly a blessing.
3. Went to Target today spent less than 30 mins and less than 45 bucks, that has got to be some kind of record. Go me!!
4. My brain is fried and I have to save my energy for Nanowrimo ( my November novel writing) so 5-10 are all you guys.

So go....What observations do you have for me today?

4 comments:

  1. #5. Red Pumps and Cupcakes
    #6. Pier 1 catalog that came in the mail, so full of holiday inspiration.

    Who has 7, 8, 9, 10?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7. The weather has been BEAUTIFUL. I'm looking forward to a few evening walks before the nasty cold.
    8. Speaking of holiday inspiration... all the x-mas stuff out there is making me want to put my tree up but I have to respect that turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9. Sometimes having a mentor is the best thing that can happen when you are feeling lost professionally.

    10. When eating hummus for lunch, make sure you have a breath mint!

    Hi! I'm Elisha and I just found your blog! I can't wait to read more! What part of MD are you from?

    -Elisha
    www.myblacktongue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Funny.....I love seeing your friends complete your 10 for Tuesday...talk about backup...

    ReplyDelete