11.28.2011

Immensely Thankful

There are so many things that I have to be grateful for- health, family and great friends. My Thanksgiving holiday was spent taking things slow and easy. I filled each moment with great times and lots of love. One highlight was enjoying my son's birthday: he made out like a bandit. Really! People were too generous. He loved opening gifts and eating cake. He loves saying he's three and trying to get his little fingers to make 3. Still have some work to do on that one. I got to sew a bit and I am working on carving me out a little designated sewing place in my bedroom. All in all, I feel so immensely thankful for this little life of mine :)

Oh and as icing on the top I won a free quilt pattern from Lella Boutique....go me!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a great weekend!!! yay for winning the quilt pattern!!

    ReplyDelete