1. I am LOVING that my son has finally gotten used to his school. Bonus points for being close enough that I can actually run home for a minute before pick-up and also share the pick-ups with the husband.
2. I am loving all of the coverage that No Doubt is getting since they have a new album coming out. Gwen Stefani is pretty dang cool.
3. Loving the Wednesday off. A mid-week day off is the best :)
4.I am liking the way that my hubby and I are partnering. It makes it easy when we are clicking.
5. Loving all things mustard. Although this trend has been going on for a bit, it makes me so happy that I am glad it is sticking around.
6. Liking the many bags of give-aways that I have bagged up to be picked up tomorrow. Yay, for scheduled pick-ups. Much easier than dropping anything off.
7. Totally liking having all the ingredients to make this Starbuck's knock-off drink: Please, oh please taste like the Passionfruit Lemonade that I like from SB.
8. Liking spontaneous adventures with my son. The zoo and Starbucks was quite a happy afternoon.
9. So liking all of the organizational things I did this summer. The other day I was not even horrified to go under the kitchen sink.
10. Loving getting back into journaling. I have been on hiatus and it feels good to be putting pen to paper.
What are you liking these days?