3.04.2012

Tagged and all that good stuff :)

I was tagged by Kristin over at at pritty things , thank you Kristin!  Here are the rules!

**You must post the rules {?!}
**Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
**Tag 11 people and link them in your post
**Let them know you have tagged them




1. Your favorite season?  Summer- no doubt about it. The sunshine, flip-flops and laid back lifestyle make me happy beyond measure.
2. Tea or coffee? Tea if it's iced...must be my Southern roots, ya'll :)
3. I think its fair to say that most (if not all) of us have slight obsessive compulsive tendencies, for instance my sister has to have the car radio or the television volume on an even number and my mum has to spin herself in the opposite direction after she turns around.  Do you have any and if so what are they? Well, let's see I like to eat all of one thing on my  plate before I eat the next thing. I prefer to eat all of the hot things first and then the cold things. I HAVE to take a shower if I have been outside for a while. I hate smelling like the outdoors. I think I should stop now before I sound like I have a problem.
4. Do you wash as you go when cooking or leave a big old mess to clean up at the end? I leave a big ole mess and then wish really hard that I had cleaned as I went along :0
5. Do you prefer savory or sweet foods? Wow, I thing I lean towards sweet. Savory is tasty but sweet is my weakness.
6. What did you want to grow up to be when you were little? I always wanted to be a teacher or a secretary for Mr. Davenport's office because he was really big time in my little mind.
7. What is your most favorite thing (inanimate object) in the whole world? Well this one is really hard. I love my wedding ring because it is the start of my family but my favorite thing that is all me is my stuffed bear Corduroy. He has been with me through many yrs and he has heard many a secret or two. Now my son plays with him and that makes me smile.
8. Something that really annoys you? I am pretty laid back but the thing that really annoys me is when my husband uses the same spoon to get jelly to get his peanut butter and he always leaves traces of jelly in the peanut butter. Can't stand it!
9. Are you a fan or reality shows? If so spill your favorite please! I could probably benefit from a reality tv intervention. My favorite right now is Khloe and Lamar...there is something cool about their relationship. They seem to really love each other and work on their marriage. Plus everyone doubted them since they met and married so quickly. I dig them.
10. If you could have a dinner party with three people (can be anyone present or past) who would you choose? I would have to have Michelle Obama (she is so dedicated to her family & she takes good care of herself), Sidney Poitier (he is just so intriguing & he has lived such an interesting life) and my paternal grandmother ( there were so many things I should have asked her and in my youth I was too foolish to know it)
11.  What is the first thing you do when you wake in the morning?
Turn on the tv. I want to see  what is going on in the world.


Here are the folks I am tagging.
Myriam of Non-mommy
Candice of Beeps n Rays
Cathy of cdc-quilting
Meghan of Teacher.Sewer.Knitter
Beth of Sewing for Sanity
Tara Celeste of The tiny hummingbird
McKenzie of Girl Loves Glam
Kimba of Here's My 2 Cents

And here are my questions.
1. If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
2. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
3. What age would you go back to and why?
4. What is your favorite childhood book and why?
5. What is your go to wow 'em dinner?
6. Beach or mountains?
7. Who do you admire and why?
8. What defunct tv show do you miss?
9. Are you early, on time or late?
10. What was the reason for your last big ole smile?
11. What is one thing on your bucket list? 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along, good answers I really enjoyed reading them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers! I'm definitely a summer person too but recently spring has been giving summer a run for it's money lately : ) I feel you on the peanut butter and jelly thing! I know exactly what you mean!

    ReplyDelete