10 for Tuesday: Purse Peak
A peak inside my purse reveals the usual suspects.
1. Bunny fruit snacks, my son loves them and shhh, I do too.
2. A hair clip. These things are really everywhere, my chair, my desk- you name it.
3. A pretty pen. True story: I was trying to endorse a check and I could not find one "routine color" but pink, green and turquoise I have an abundance.
4. The Body Shop lip gloss. I love these. They are shiny without being sticky.
5. Accessories. Earrings (check), bracelets (check)
6. Hand sanitizer.
7. Epi-pens. Allergic reactions don't scare me :)
8. A party invitation. Really? Why does this kid have such a hot social life?!
9. My planner. I have two and I am using them!
10. Stamps. I love writing just because notes and sending them to my friends and family. Having stamps handy makes that so much easier.
So what cool things are lurking in your purse?