6.15.2011

well, well, well

I spent a good portion of my day reading research papers so the light at the end of the tunnel is in my grasp. I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow but alas the freaking never ending school year continues! I hope that my day flies by so that I can return to my silly stack of papers.
Because I was busy reading the research papers with no research I did not get a chance to hang out on the interwebz. I missed it.
Tell me please what did I miss? Any sites I must check out. Late breaking stories of infidelity, births, erratic behavior by celebs...give it to me! But if you are a parent or a person who loves some parent/child related humor. Check out Samuel Jackson's reading of Go the F* to Sleep on audible. It is free and so worth it! I am still chuckling! Go, go now and check it out!

1 comment: