Happy Valentine's Day! Today I will share with you all 10 love lessons, cause I am mushy like that :O
1. Find small ways to share your love....I have hidden post-its when I went on a trip. He was finding post-its in his sock drawer, he loved it.
2. You don't have to love the same things, just love each other and accept that you are different.
3. Laugh at the big stuff and the small stuff and the dumb stuff...just laugh together often.
4. It may feel great to be right, but it is better to have an understanding that works for both of you.
5. Watch your wedding dvd at least once a year. Ok, I may be the only one guilty of this but I love watching the nervousness/laughs that culminated in our union.
6. Hug each other. Even my non-affectionate hubby gets that I need hugs to feel connected to him.
7. Surprise each other. There are some delicious V-day goodies in the oven right now.
8. Look good for them (and you)...if my hubby notices when I put in the extra effort, it must mean something!
9. Say your, "I love Yous" you will probably never regret saying it but you surely will regret NOT saying it.
10. Value your mate. They may not be the insert trait that your friend has but they have a whole bunch of SOMETHING that makes them amazing. Value those traits and see #'s 1-9 again. It bears repeating :)
How do you show your love for your sweetie?