Today has been a funny kind of day. Ups and downs abound. Here are some of my recent hits and to be fair some of my misses.
1. HIT: I made a couple of dishes to make this brief week go by much easier.
2. MISS: My son watched too much television to allow his Momma the freedom to make such dishes.
3. HIT: I planned out the perfect page to journal, great topic, supplies ready etc.
4. MISS: I could not muster the energy to give the page what it deserves so I did not journal today.
5. HIT: I am being a great nurse to my ailing hubby.
6.MISS: I did not get nearly as much grading done as I would have liked during the long weekend. Interim grades are due this week too.
7. HIT: Stumbled on an unexpected Heat game on NBA tv....now if only this little boy will stay in bed so I can watch it.
8. MISS: There may or may not be a large pile of clothes staring me in the face. I sort and wash but folding and I are not close friends.
9. MISS: My mind keeps thinking it is Monday which really messes up the Tuesday obligations. And poor Wednesday it doesn't look good for you either.
10. HIT: I have been a very good ear to my friends today.
What are some of your hits and misses?