1.18.2010

In honor of MLK


Today is considered by many to be a day of service. Certainly, whatever act big or small is significant so everyone is called to do whatever they can. So I decided to pull out some stationary and write some letters to the Troops. I also invited everyone who I chatted with to join me. I am not going to lie, it feels a little awkward to write someone you don't know but once you get in the groove it feels good. One thing that I enjoyed during my season of giving in December was how wonderful I felt when I did something for others. It just feels good.
MLK had a simple wish for equality and I hope that he realizes how much his vision changed others. On your birthday Martin Luther King, Jr. we honor you through service to our fellow man and strive to be more than we ever though possible. Endless gratitude!


No comments:

Post a Comment