7.10.2012

Ten for Tuesday: What's Ahead

My brain is seriously mush. Ten things I am looking forward to in the next couple of weeks.

1. Seeing my little boy.
2. Putting my toes in the sand.
3. Getting rid of ants. Those little buggers have invaded~ hope one of the remedies we tried works.
4. Dropping off a load of stuff at Goodwill. See Project Purge and Restore for proof.
5. Dinner dates with my friends. Two this week :)
6. Sewing.
7. Finishing up this gigantic book I am reading.
8. Going to visit my grandparents (who are in their 80's and so awesome) and hanging out with my parents.
9. Buying school supplies for me and N. For most teachers, school supplies are like dessert you can rarely resist.
10. Continuing to work on my health. Making sure both the physical and the mental houses are in order. Big task but SO important!

What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment