1.03.2012

Ten for Tuesday- My LONG Day

My day was rather long but it was pretty great ;)  Came home to dinner and a happy hubby- win/win!


1. Did not get to journaling yet, waiting until I relax before bed....My head is a flutter with creative thoughts :)


2.Happy Fish!


3. Happily wearing my pedometer...only 5000 steps so far ;(

3. Drawing with Pip-Squeaks & my lil Pip.


4. Coldest day of the year ;) No really it was a COLD/Breezy day.

5. Listening to Adele in the 6 o'clock hour. (am, you guys)

6. Getting compliments on my royal blue sweater, a gift from my hubby.

7.Getting my h20 in!

8. Student work that pops.

9. Box of thread for sewing club.

10. Love it~Wicked Fresh Mouthwash. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your day was just long enough for some good things to happen...good start to the new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post!!! top ten - looks like you had a good day!!! i do love listening Adele on the way to work also!!!

    ReplyDelete