2. What about when you get you get your previously damaged beyond measure work laptop returned in good as new condition. Pretty awesome, right?
3. Or you get the cutest picture of your newlywed friend on her wedding day and she is truly radiant!
4. How about when you finally finish putting your grades in two hours before the deadline.
5. A 2hr phone call with a lifelong friend----laughing, exchanging mommyisms and catching up.
6. A dinner that included pancakes that was made by my hubby.
7. A nice offer from an overseas email address offering me a large sum of money if I will only be so kind to let them use my account for a few transactions. (Just seeing if you were still with me)
8. Watching Their Eyes Were Watching God and truly enjoying every minute. I really can't tell you the number of times I have seen this movie since I teach this book and I still enjoy it every time.
9. The extremely mild winter temperatures and sunshine that blanketed the area today :)
10. Seeing the words of long gone influential people still touching people.
10 things that have made me satisfied this week!