1.30.2012

January is essentially a wrap!

The first month of 2012 is winding itself down and luckily the resolutions are still a go. Yes! Still have a ways to go with the moving my buns one. I try but I often let other things get in the way of the me time that I should use for exercise. But the importance of taking time for myself slaps me in the face time and time again. I was at a leadership training today and one of the things on the laundry list of suggested tasks is to make sure that you schedule some physical activity. So I am continuing to work on that one.
I am journaling a lot. Not every single day but I am really and purposefully documenting my experience. I have discovered that I really love doing multimedia journaling. I feel SO creative and I really can't wait until I look back at the year and have a record of all of the awesomeness that was my 2012. If you haven't tried this type of journaling yet, what are you waiting for? Chop, chop. You will not be disappointed. You can certainly start this type of journaling at any point.
I have lost a few lbs this year. Eating better in some ways. Trying to be better about what I consume. So that is a success.
Agenda book and weekly planning is a real challenge. I am not really sure what I can do to improve. Suggestions, anyone. Beuller? Beuller? I really think if I can get this one down better than my other clutter removal/organization goal would go better too. Alas the journey is the success. I am enjoying the journey :)

How are you doing on your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment