What an appropriate time to show my gratitude in this month of Thanksgiving. So 10 things that I am thankful for this week are:
1. my helpful husband who gives baths & keeps that little one occupied for hours on end
2. my job that keeps me on my toes
3. a full fridge that I can manage to pull meals out of even when I did not meal plan
4. this magazine that uplifts me and constantly gives me something to journal about
6. package tracking, I know I am not the only one who thinks this feature is pretty much the cat's meow
7. weekends~ I love the time to reconnect and move at a snails pace with the family
8. help~ all of the helping things that make my life easier from washing machines to hairdressers to grocery deliveries I can't do it without these helpful things
9. my little cousins, I have two amazing rockstar cousins who are both coming to visit this weekend. I can't wait!!
10. a cozy bed! Pillows and more pillows, love it!
What are you grateful for?