1. I am not sure how I feel about my little one wanting to play video games. I thought I had more time before he even noticed them...guess spending so much time with his older cousin and his father have made him a wii bit too knowledgeable.
2. My cousin wants me to participate in the National Novel Writing Month. We tried last year and neither one of us finished. I don't know what is going to be different but I am willing to throw my hat in the ring.
3. Not sure why they have to call it oxblood, sounds a little harsh but I am totally smitten with this color for fall. Go buy yourself something in oxblood, it is all the rage.
4. Don't know when I will finish my gazillion letters of recommendation for all of my seniors who are hoping to go to college but I am totally plowing through the stack :0
5. Not sure what I will get when I observe my son's class this week but I am looking forward to being a lookey loo into his classes.
6. Gee whiz, I start this program ( a certificate for teachers to transition to administration) and I am wondering what it will be like to be a wife, mom, teacher, student and all of my other titles.
7. Don't know what will happen at the end of this election cycle but I do know that these commercials are making me batty. And the debates are causing insomnia. No bueno.
8. Having a love hate relationship with Apple right now. Another ipad, the mini, iphone 5....me thinks, the apple juice may be a bit too much. May have to rethink some things. Just don't know.
9. Don't know when I won't feel super tired...see #7 and #4.
10. Not sure about the holiday plans and those need to be finalized asap.
What are some of your i don't knows ?