The pros: stayed pretty focused, used my reuseable bags, used coupons and got a giftcard for 5.00 off my
The cons: have 2 things that need to be returned (D told me they looked like old lady clothes), bought
jello (who even knows what that stuff is made of)
1. flexible straws: my son loves these things, I want the paper ones but they aren't at Target
2. Febreze: my 3rd period class is ridiculously funky, I am so glad these exist
3. Up and Up floss: a must and it was on sale too
4. Cover Girl concealer: this stuff lasts a LONG time
5. Jello: see above :)
6. Nicole by Opi the Kardashian Kollection: Wear Something Spar-Kylie
7 & 8: Method Cleaning Products: Cause you gotta clean right
9: Annie's Bunnies for my little honey ;)
10. Bear Naked Granola: Banana is my fave!
So the verdict is I had a great time on my solo trip to the bullseye. I was not paid to review or plug any of these products. I only strayed from my mental list a tiny bit too!
How was your Tuesday?