1. My Momma~ she is the epitome of what a mom should be. There are not enough words to express how much love I have for her. Every single day there are reasons why I am proud to be her daughter. They broke the mold when she was made and now I get to see her as Grammy and trust me she is gets better with age ;)
2. Joan Crawford~ she showed me that wire hangers are really unacceptable & grass stains will read in photos.
3. Claire Huxtable~ Smart and dedicated to her family, what a class act.
4. Michelle Obama~ A reminder to remain a star even when your mate is running things.
5. June Cleaver~ She never let those boys get her flustered. I respect that!
6. Ms. Garrett~ she always gave second chances and support.
7. Kourtney Kardashian~ she seems SO dedicated to her little one and she is doing Mommyhood on her own terms.
8. Nicole Ritchie~ shows how motherhood transforms you. There is hope for all of us rebels?!
9. Hester Prynne~ of The Scarlet Letter she does dedicated, patient and loving Mom like no one else in literature.
10. Barbara Brown~ she LOVES Cleveland, Sanaa Lathan is her voice and it is the only animation that I can watch without wanting to take my eyes out :)
So, who's your Momma!?!