8.03.2011

for the love of fabric

(a cool vintage machine)

Whilst hanging out with my bestie, fabric was calling my name big time. My bff doesn't sew but she loves fabric and color and fashion and all things pretty SO she was game on these fabric quests with me. We went to the cutest fabric store, Sew Obsessed - you feel like you could stay there forever. We met the owner's sister-in-law and she was so helpful. We stayed in there for about 2 hrs and she helped us every step of the way. I purchased a cute pattern and all of the fabrics I need to make it. Just gorgeous. I will say that I don't have much experience with little quilting stores but my experience was nothing like a lot ofthe horror stories I read on the web. She had no problems helping a novice and there was no minimum on cutting fabric. Aside from all of the amazing fabric, the decor was so cute. Loved it!!!
1. Crates of fabric 2. Close-up of displayed quilt 3. Adorable decor

1 comment:

  1. Very cute shop :) I want to see the pattern and fabrics you got!

    ReplyDelete