1. Make sure I live my best life! No matter what it means for me at the time, I have to make sure I am conscious of the ways that I can live my life to the best.
2. I should always treasure my girlfriends. From Gayle to Maria Shriver, O has some phenomenal friends that she has embraced as her family.
3. Eat well. Not just healthy stuff but if you gotta eat make it good food.
4. Books are the best! Really, find some book that you want to read and devour the pages. It is better if you can bring some friends along on the book reading journey.
5. Love yourself. Flaws and all. Your beauty is inside you.
6. Don't be afraid to speak up. The words that you have inside are worth sharing.
7. Take in the beauty of the world. Every month in her magazine there is a photo referred to as Breathing Space. The beauty of nature can bring so much peace. I love it!
8. Favorite things. You gotta have 'em.
9. A big smile can light up the globe. Really. O is so freaking amazing because she smiles from her soul and you feel the happiness radiating. Amazing.
10. Mistakes, I wish I could tell you that she has done it all without any glitches. She has had a few from hairstyles, dresses, diets and movie flops. BUT and this is the part that counts, she hasn't let her mistakes define her.
I love you Oprah!! Thank you for making my day for so many days. Thank you for inspiring me. Thank you for being you. If you want to reach out to me seeing as I missed a few of your memorable tapings (Favorite Things, Series finale etc) you can contact me through this blog :)