3.14.2011

monday, a list

1. i have decided that i am forgoing a menu plan for the week. this week will be a random one with no food plan. how will we survive? we will manage.
2. i have decided that i need to start carrying around my notebook in my purse. well i need to start carrying a purse again. this diaper bag to purse to diaper bag kinda stinks. and while i know n is getting big there are so many loosey-goosey things that i need for him that carrying a diaper bag just seems to work. but i am abandoning that for a bit. who knows how this only carrying a purse thing will go.
3. i am packing tonight. no excuses.
4. this warmer weather has a smile on my face. big smile. n and i have gotten a chance to get out and enjoy the weather. i think it is working for both of us.
5. ok, the MJ Experience has got me using my wii i tell ya he is BAD! that was for C.
6. thank you notes to write, many people to thank!

3 comments:

  1. You're packing what?

    You'll feel so much better once you change over to a purse :)

    Glad that Wii is getting some use finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beeps, you are silly
    @M- going to Orlando this weekend. And the problem with the purse is I loathe huge purses and I still need so much. Oh the wii, had to read the manual. Pitiful!

    ReplyDelete