2. One more day until I get my new hot water heater. I am so close I can taste it. It has been a long haul to get to this moment. I doubt I will ever take hot water for granted again.
3. My resolutions. I am trying to work on my resolutions. They really are work too.
4. Someone wants what I have. ANd what is cool about it is I don't have to make some grand scheme to keep it, it ain't going no where. I have had it on lock since '92. Take that. Take that!
5. Trying a new recipe tonight. Hope the orange beef is tasty.
6. Loving N's new school. I dropped in early today and he was having a ball. The teachers were being so nice and his friends were enjoying him. So thrilled.
7. I haven't used my sewing machine in '11. Gotta remedy that but my mind has not been in the game. Ugh.
8. I need a vacation. Work is well being too much like work.
9. I would love to drive a Chevy Volt. Not because I actually like them but the name is cool. Volt, so electric.
10. Repairs: boots to get the heels fixed, watches (yes Plural) that need new batteries and I could go on but why :O