12.02.2010

a blogation

So what started off as a few days has turned into a mini-blogation. Not that I haven't had blog ideas going all around my head. Because I have- I have done so many things that I wanted to share with all of you. My sewing adventures. My birthday party planning. My holiday prep. And yet it all boiled down to nada. My apologies. Please know that you were not far from my thoughts. I have been reading blogs like crazy and coming up with some cool things to do. There are so many inspirational folks on the interwebz. But the biggest thing that is consuming my mind is the gifts that I need/want to make for Christmas. My list is short which matches the amount of time I have to devote to crafty endeavors. I do have an active little one you guys :)
I am comforted by the many other folks who are busy working on their holiday gifts. My friend Beeps is even hosting an open house this weekend so like minded crafters can get together and craft. Wonderful idea too. A cool blog that I visit is having a Dare To Series and right now she is hosting a Dare to Give Homemade Gifts. I am all in! You should really check out her blog. I like it a lot.

Other blogs that I started visiting on my blogation are:


Now go check these awesome blogs out. You are bound to be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment