4.30.2010

Yesterday

I thought I could start planning for a ME day. Well glad I did not do that since my little N is sick today and I have to use my day for taking care of him. I participated in this twitter party for a cloth diapering store and it was so fun. It was an hour long session of rapid-fire questions/comments and prizes mixed in too. It was cool. No I did not win anything but they did give you a free diaper credit in your account so the next time I order from them I can get me a free diaper. I guess that is winning. Anyway. It was cool and I can see why a business would want to do something like that. It was the #4 of all Twitter traffic for the time period so all of these people were posting things like "what the heck is diaper shops!", that was funny.
So my yesterday was cool but I am really looking forward to my today!



No comments:

Post a Comment