4.20.2010

10 for Tuesday!

You know you long for it and I aim to please. I feel like I have been a bad blogger so today's post will be about all of the fabulous things I have been up to since last Tuesday!

1. Go me! My sewing machine is in the house! Amazon.com rocks and I feel like it was here before I ordered it good. My mom says it is because they don't want you to change your mind. Anyway, 60 stitches here I come.

2. On Saturday night we went out to dinner with LJ to a wonderful little spot in DC called Creme.Oh the food was great. My lovely Pomegranate Cosmo was divine and the company was the best. My sister and brother-in-law stopped on the tail end of their date night and we chatted it up with them. It was a wonderful night.

3. We missed church on Sunday. I was exhausted!

4. Covering a class and working a Saturday school session gave me extra money on my paycheck. Yay!

5. I have assigned my research papers which is a HUGE load off of my shoulders. I am sure I will be complaining when the time comes to grade those Jimmies.

6. Family time is the best. I got to hang out with a lot of the people I love this weekend and you know what? I love it!

7. Ok, I watched The Cleveland show again and it is so funny. I mean LOL funny and really how often do you LOL?

8. You know how you are irrationally annoyed by something. One of my co-workers does something that irks me. I should not be irked. It has zilch to do with me and yet I get so batty about it. I will have to work on that.

9. I can almost feel how close it is to summer. Not summer in the calendar since but summer with no more teachers, no more books. I think I can make it. "I think, I can. I think I can!"

10. I love my husband. Yes, I do. I love my husband, how bout you? Well you can love D but I was really asking you about yours :)

2 comments:

  1. I missed the rest of our call today... but I think I got the gist how you've been doing based on this post. I've been making a pomegranate / vodka drink that is divine. I think you'd probably like it.

    PS: I love my hubby too! He is freakin' amazing (and so cute to bat!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been having a great time with family and friends :) Life is too short not to!

    Have fun sewing! I'll see how it goes for you guys-- maybe I'll jump on the bandwagon ;)

    Awesome hubbies rock. I think we all lucked out in that area.

    ReplyDelete