4.26.2010

and

Equal happy me! Ok, just as a status update. The bobbin is working and I have sewn some stitches. I had to have my mom walk me through the process. She was on line looking at the instructions while talking to me and I was able to finally understand what it takes to get that machine rolling. I had a great time playing around. I can't wait until I get some more time to fiddle with my machine. My Bestie bought me this cool book. A nice surprise at the end of a LONG day. I was thrilled. Each page has something neat and it doesn't look too difficult.

I went to Wal-Mart (because it is close by) to pick up a yard of fabric for a project and wouldn't you know the location near me no longer sells fabric! Now, I am not sure if it is a store by store decision but that bites. To think I braved the crazy parking lot and other insanity to not even get a yard of fabric. Ugh, I guess I will have to stop off at Joann's one day soon. I know you all can't wait to see some of my originals ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to see! I told my hubby that I feel left out will all these sewing ladies around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was great, and I don't think you'll need to call your momma for technical support anymore. I think you've got it all figured out! Thanks for sharing your book with me :) I can't wait till I get a copy of my own!

    ReplyDelete