2. My co-worker who has allowed me to use all of her resources for the novels I teach. Yeah, she has made things a breeze for me. I am thrilled to have her binders!
3. One week until Nico's birthday... a healthy, strong, funny baby boy, what more could I ask for, huh?
4. Deals. I ordered 100, count em 100 prints from Snapfish today for free. I just bought a flip book and I could get the pictures for free with purchase. Sweet deal. Only 90 million more pics to develop and I will be all set :)
5. My folks are coming. My folks are coming!! Yay!
6. D for being a helpful hubby and an awesome Daddy.
7. Whales...what a sweet icon for a first birthday.
8. Target trips where I stay focused and only get the necessities. I have had a few of those recently and they rock.
9. Breastfeeding. I have loved it soooooo much. I can't believe that we have made it an entire year. Yes, there were obstacles. Yes, it was hard. But the benefits have totally outweighed any issues that I have had and I am so glad that I am doing it.
10. Precious. The movie based on the novel Push. I will actually head to the movie to see this one. Yeah, that is saying a lot.