11.10.2009

Ten for Tuesday

1. Grades finished. Life begins again. I am so glad that I am done with that daunting task, it has taken up far too many of my moments these last couple of days.
2. Orange slices..not a silly remnant of Halloween, these babies are available year round.
3. Dancing, clapping, finger snapping baby boy. He kinda has my heart.
4. Fa, la,la, la the holidays are right around the corner and I can't wait. My tree will be up in a few weeks :)
5. Fresh, folded laundry...a girl can dream, can't she :0
6. Man down...DC Sniper is going to be down for the count. That was such a crazy period of time. He had everyone scared to get gas. The insanity!!
7. A king-size bed calling my name.
8. Crock pot meals. Getting home with dinner finished is a little slice of heaven.
9. Good friends. Everywhere I go I am surrounded by some great people. I hit the jackpot when it comes to buddies.
10. A new season of Housewives...let the drama begin/continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment