In this hectic season, here are 10 life lessons that I hope will make this crazy season a bit better. I am trying to keep them close to heart.
1. People matter. Every single moment I can spend with the people who I love, I plan to do it and enjoy them.
2. Perfection doesn't exist. Stop pushing so hard for things to be perfect.
3. Compliments are free- share kind words freely. People need to hear kind words.
4. There really is something to be said for smiling until your cheeks hurt.
5. It is okay to take a moment for me. Maybe it will be during a long shower or driving the scenic way home but I need a few moments to myself. It is a good thing.
6.Homemade is cool but convenience sometimes trumps making it myself.
7. Do something that doesn't feel like me. I just may discover something I love.
8. New traditions have a place beside old ones. I am ever evolving so things I treasure may evolve with me.
9. Everyone doesn't have to have a present. Accept the gifts that people give and enjoy them and the intent.
10. Love freely and abundantly.
What life lessons do you hold on to at this busy, busy season?