12.16.2011

Buttons galore

Life is super busy around these parts. I am sure most of you can relate to trying to get it all done. I am feeling the pinch but not feeling overwhelmed~ that is really just my personality more than any real strategy. My to-do list is winding down and most of the packages have been sent. Yay! I am working on a few hand-made projects and I hope to finish them up this weekend.
Tonight I made a initial button print for one of my cousins. I am not sure how I am going to jazz this up- either a frame or hanging from a ribbon. I think I need to add a few more buttons but I am pretty pleased with the product. See things I pin on pinterest do actually get made...eventually :)

How are your holiday preparations going?


3 comments:

  1. this looks awesome!!! i love buttons and i love how all those colors look together. what a great gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea...add a frame and it is good to go....I did most of my shopping at the mall.....however I did complete a quilt as one gift and it is in the mail...go me

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Sew" cute - sorry I couldn't resist! What a great gift.

    Happy new week, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete