You've missed 'em, haven't you? So since it has been a long, long time since my last 10 for Tues. post I will keep things random.
1. I am loving my new nail polish. It's called Blank Slate and well blank slates are pretty darn appealing and this polish is no exception. The color is fantastic and it goes on really smooth and it looks great without all of the top coat, bottom coat, coat of arms blah blah.
2. Life is so precious. MUST.TREASURE.EVERY.SECOND.
4. D bought dinner home. It was delish jerk chicken and I did not have to cook. Winner, winner chicken dinner.
5. The ATL Housewives will be back soon. Smutty reality television at its best. Makes me happy.
6.Pinning on Pinterest is so ridiculously addictive. My fav board today involved Bill Cosby and the Cosby show. Talk about happy memories.
7. Tights season is finally here. Bring on the herringbone! Never done that pattern before, but I think they will make me happy.
8. My super awesome parents! Can't wait to see them in a few weeks.
9. My little boy feeding me the most tart apples imaginable. Talk about Momma sacrifices :)
10. Hump Day is tomorrow....I think I can, I think I can.
BONUS: I was featured at One Eleven! (Nope, it hasn't gotten old yet :} )