5.04.2010

Ten for Tuesday!!

You know you wanna.

1. That reminds me of Al B. Sure. Which reminds me of a night in Vegas when he grabbed the mic and embarrased himself. It was also a night I embarassed myself so it is all good.
2. I am enjoying learning to sew. I have so many creations floating around in my mind. I hope I don't loose interest. FYI Joann's offers a discount to teachers on top of sale/coupon prices. YAY!
3. Cleaning house. It goes much better/faster without Nico at my feet. I picked him up yesterday at 5 and I felt so accomplished. I got a bunch of stuff done so we were able to relax as a family together which was nice.
4. I am trying to limit my at home tv/computer use. I know clutch the pearls. Sometimes it feels like that stuff is such noise. Spring is the time to open windows, eat outside and relish those moments. I am working on that :)
5. Day 2 of the Journey. Day 1 went well. I am excited and I hope D is enjoying the journey.
6. Accepting a compliment. Why is that so hard? I am always apologizing/explaining when people compliment me. I am going to try just saying a heartfelt thanks.
7. Speaking of compliments, my sister said that a guy held a door for her twice, or through both doors of the double doors and it made her day. Made her day. I am sure he didn't know he was making her day. He was just being considerate. It is really cool how you can impact someone's day.
8. Friends. I am so glad I have good ones.
9. Is it June yet? Not rushing the year but sleeping in will be divine.
10. My little boy is going to Florida for weeks this summer. WEEKS! Did you hear me people, WEEKS!! What will I do with myself? How will I manage!

No comments:

Post a Comment