9.18.2009

Flashback Friday....KEDS!

Because sometimes it is good to revisit the past :)




Seriously, I used to rock these like every single day in high school. If Palmetto had an unofficial uniform it was jean cut off shorts, a white v-neck and KEDS with no socks. I had so many pairs. I think they were like 20 bucks.(I was pretty thrifty before it became trendy) They were a staple in my wardrobe. You had to wear them when they were fresh. If the white had lost some of its luster, you could wash them but beware sometimes washing them gave them the dreaded yellow tint. Ugh. I always ended up washing mine bc they would get hella smelly. Sweaty feet, Miami heat and canvas are a stinky explosion. Anyway. I remember these shoes fondly and they are my first Friday Flashback!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment