1.20.2013

Scandalous!

Well, I haz a problem. It has me feeling like a bit of a latecomer to the party. Like there was some amazing event and I just remembered that they want me there, why o why 7 little letters.....
S-C-A-N-D-A-L.  My desire to watch this show has been going on for a bit. I had a grand plan that over the holiday break I would send my lo to school and curl up on the couch and watch both seasons of Scandal. Well that was before my fellas and I spent all of the break feeling rather cojoined :) So my Scandal watching was put on the back-burner. This long weekend I was determined to watch and I am SO glad that I did. My hubby and I have spent an unheard of amount of time curled up on the couch and you know it is a great show when both of us can't stop watching. Season 1 was phenomenal and Season 2 lived up to the first. I am now all caught up and I have a new favorite show.
Now what are you waiting for go order Netflix for Season1 and HuluPlus for Season 2, you can cancel when you finish. I promise you it is SO worth it!

Do any of you already watch? If so let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. After all the hoopla I followed your advice and headed over to Netflix, and I am so glad I did. For someone who is a news junky, I haven't watched a regular show in quite some time. But this show was definitely the one to pull me back in. I caught up on the first season and most of the 2nd season over a cople of days. I love the fast paced drama, they have scored another fan. I can't wait for Thursday.

    ReplyDelete